Bridges Out of Poverty
Right now, there is an ever-increasing desire to reach out in the community and help those who are suffering in poverty. We facilitate workshops for the community and individual organizations that teach how poverty works, its effects on a family, and how best to communicate with and overcome poverty’s harmful restrictions and habits.
To learn more about Bridges Out of Poverty, please contact Helen Card at email@example.com or 801-691-5235.
When you attend Bridges Out of Poverty workshops, you learn key lessons for working with individuals in poverty. You will learn about the following:
- The unspoken expectations and hidden rules of the middle class and poverty
- The necessary tools for understanding and helping those who live in poverty bridge the gap to a more sustainable lifestyle
We offer free introductory workshops for the community as well as workshops for individual organizations. These free classes will be invaluable to you if you are interested in the following:
- Learning more about poverty
- Becoming part of the conversation regarding what poverty is and why it exists in Utah County
- Volunteering with organizations that work with people in poverty