A Circle Leader
takes the lead in their own life to reach financial stability.
3 Ways Becoming A Circle Leader Will Benefit You:
- Bring your own dreams and goals.
- This is a long-term program—be prepared to make and achieve long-term goals.
- Get specific with educational, financial, and personal goals.
- Be accountable to yourself!
- Meet weekly with others who have similar goals and desires.
- Eat dinner together at our weekly meeting.
- Childcare provided during meetings.
- Gain a support system.
- Make friends who will celebrate your successes and cheer you on!
- Get connected to a network of people who can guide you to reach your goals.
- Receive continual help from intentional friends.
- Gain the support of a coach who can help you meet your goals.
Interested in becoming a Circle Leader?
Potential Circle Leaders should contact the Circles Coach responsible for the site closest to you. Coaches will schedule your intake to determine your eligibility.